Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
8 posts
8,399 visits

Single Mom In Need Of Help

show starting post by Single Mother 1
Show newest posts...
Shaun Maries

as i just told another woman. the only way to get a grant to buy a home is to contact your local HUD them and tell them what you are looking for, and ask them to send you applications if any of them are open to the public right now. also the HUD website for your state also has some online forms to send too

Talk to Shaun Maries
Single Mother 1


Talk to Single Mother 1